Registration fees for the Arctic Circle Assembly include the following:
- Full access to all Plenary and Breakout Sessions on the three days of the Assembly, October 14-17
- Morning coffee on Thursday, October 14
- Afternoon coffee and snacks on Thursday, October 14
- Welcoming Reception on Thursday, October 14
- Morning coffee on Friday, October 15
- Afternoon coffee and snacks on Friday, October 15
- Evening Reception on Friday, October 15
- Morning coffee on Saturday, October 16
- Afternoon coffee and snacks on Saturday, October 16
- Evening Reception on Saturday, October 16
- Admission to the Arctic Circle Club on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Registered participants may also book networking rooms for special meetings on the first floor of Harpa during the Assembly.
The Citizens category comprises individuals with no organizational, institutional or company affiliation.
Please note that due to Covid19 lunch will be served in boxes and needs to be booked separately.
Please note that admission fees are charged in EUR.
If you encounter any issues in registering for the Assembly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.